GARY LEE"S FAKE JUDAN CERTIFICATE


Days after my father’s funeral in January of 2013, a Mr. Gary Lee just showed up uninvited and unannounced at the home of my father’s still grieving widow, who had been my father's full time care giver for the last couple years of his life. Mr. Lee showed up wanting specific items, uniforms, belts, chop stamps certificates etc. He claimed that these items would be displayed in his “Sport Karate Museum”. According to my father's widow Mr. Lee was  insistent and somewhat pushy. After getting what he wanted he left and was not heard from again. To make matters worse my father’s items were never displayed in a museum anywhere, not once, nor does it appear that this museum ever actually existed. At some point AFTER my father passed Mr. Lee begins to post about this close relationship that he had with my father and  for the first time a picture of a 10th dan certificate supposedly signed and given to him by my father in 2006. The certificate as it turns out had been fabricated via a photoshop program. Mr Lee had made it a point to post this fake certificate several times a year and every year after my father passed away.

Back in January of this year I sent a Mr. Gary Lee an email asking him to cease and desist with his fraudulent claims of inheriting my father, Sam Lonewolf’s system. He had spent several years posting a fake 10th degree certificate supposedly from my father along with dozens of posts every year without fail about being the inheritor of my father’s system of Hawaii Kosho Ryu. He has also given out rank under my father’s name and using his forged or photoshopped signature on rank certificates. 



After I questioned Mr. Lee about his actions in January of this year, Mr. Lee first claimed that he had made no such claim to any system in his emails and that he was sent to my father’s home after he passed away at the behest of a Don Miskel. Mr. Lee also had claimed that Miskel and my father had a relationship that went back years and years. Mr. Miskel may have indeed told Mr. Lee this and Mr. Lee believed it, however, no one in the family had even heard of this Mr. Miskel. 



In an email to me Mr. Miskel did in fact claim to have known and trained with my father for years and also claimed to have visited my father a few months before he passed. When I challenged Mr. Miskel on this, he realized I didn't buy into his hogwash.


 In his third email below, he recanted and admitted that he did not know my father or did he meet him like he had originally claimed in his first email above. In his third email he further stated that he had never been to my father’s home or his dojo. 
Mr. Gary Lee and Mr. Don Miskel would like others to believe that they were close to my father. In actuality neither one had a close relationship with my father. Mr. Miskel even admits in the above email that he had "never been to my father's home or dojo". It was obvious he did not know my father at all. He cant, at all. 

These two men did take advantage of the passing of my father, to bolster their own agendas. Mr. lee showed up at the home of my father's widow days after his funeral and was insistent and pushy claiming he wanted items to put in his "museum". This never happened. The agenda was to get his hands on certain items that they could use insert themselves into my father’s martial arts history that they had zero-part in. Zero. Neither Mr. Lee or Mr. Miskel are on my father’s list of black belts and  neither were appointed or considered a part of my father’s system in any capacity. 

Mr. Lee claimed that he inherited my father's system in a will. The problem with this claim is that my father LEFT NO WILL. Mr. Lee in his latest rash of emails to myself and others tried to spin what he actually meant by "inheriting" my father’s system.


I think any rational human being knows what the word inherit implies. The only true statement in this email above is Mr. Lee has admitted that he inherited nothing from my father. This is the only true statement that he has made regarding my father. The following was my actual response to all parties involved in the above email. I made my replies in the email in red and sent to both parties.  

From: Gary Lee <sportkaratemuseum@icloud.com>
Date: Tue, May 10, 2022, 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: Subject dealing with Sam Lonewolf
To: Gerald J. Greysmith <gerald.g.greysmith@gmail.com>


Sir , I have nothing to with Frank Dux 
Sir , I had a personal relationship with Sam Lonewolf 
Yet he didn't attend my father's funeral service and only showed up days after his funeral and took items from my father's widow claiming he was going to put them in a museum. That never happened, there never was an actual museum, the items that he took ended up in his home.  
I have destroyed all that was given to me 
Gary Lee is telling you he destroyed the items of my father's that he took instead of returning them to his children and grand children. Don't you think someone who was such a good friend would want to make sure he got my father's stuff back to his family? Speaks volumes of his true character or should I say lack there of. 
Donsld Miskel had his own personal relationship with Sam 
Miskel sent me three emails in January claiming to have met my father in 2012. My father was unable to meet anyone in 2012. In Mr. Miskel's second email to me he admitted that he did not meet my father. 
Those certificates were given to me untouched by Sam 
The Linken and inventory list , his name has been removed 
He now has nothing to do with anything I do 
When he came for the seminars , he taught some techniques and that is what I meant by inheritance 
I dont think anyone interprets inheriting a system in this manner. He knows full well what using the word in inheritance would imply to most people. He is trying to make himself out to be more important than he really is. 
Other than technical technique I have inherited nothing.
How do you inherit a technique? He is saying here that if you go to a seminar and pick up a few techniques you can claim an inheritance to the entire system and even promote them in said system. His last words in the above line "I have inherited nothing" is entirely correct. Mr. Lee did not inherit ANYTHING from my father and it is the only true statement he has made. 
I have no man cave , sir.  
Thank you, sir 


Mr. Lee displays a 10th Dan certificate supposedly from my father dated in 2006. This certificate was fabricated by Mr. Lee himself via a photoshopped program. Below are the certificates Mr. Lee claimed my father gave him. Neither certificate are the ones my fathered issued. Apparently, Mr. Lee cannot read the chops or he would realize the glaring mistake none of chops was stamped right side up and were photoshopped onto the certificate. 


Not only are Mr. Lee's 10th dan certificates that are pictured above fake it wasn't until AFTER my father passed away that he started posting these certificates up on social media literally dozens of times on face book. Lastly my father  never issued certificates with “Yudansha Certificate” specified on them, everyone regardless of rank got the same certificate. Mr Lee would have known this if he had indeed trained with my father. Another glaring difference is the water mark on Mr. Lee's certificate isn't the same watermark my father used on his actual certificates. 
 

When Mr lee's certificate  was uploaded into a program on fottoforensics this was the result: 

Based on the pixels, this image could have been created with:

software: IJG Library

software: GIMP

software: IrfanView

software: idImager

software: FastStone Image Viewer

software: NeatImage

software: Paint.NET

software: Photomatix

software: XnView


GARY LEE PHOTOSHOPPED JUDAN CERTIFICATE

If the image had not been photoshopped it would show up in grayscale, no colors would stand out, you would just see shades of gray. No whites or highlights or blues, blacks or reds. However the above image highlights several things that were added. The program itself picks up on a differentiation in pixel counts.The two stamps are lit up and highlighted this indicates that they were photoshopped in. Also Neither the signature chop stamp or the school chop stamp are right side up and they are also inverted. When the fake certificate was fabricated they obviously didn't know how to read the chops. The blues are also highlighting changes in pixilation which also indicates it was fabricated by one of the software programs mentioned above. Even Mr Lees picture appears to e photoshopped in. The absence of grayscale is very telling. 

UNALTERED ORIGINAL LONEWOLF CERTIFICATE

In comparison above you see that the unaltered version is completely in gray scale no real whites, blues or blacks standout out in an unaltered certificate. This indicates no differentiation in the pixels of the image, meaning that it wasn't altered in any way. Also the water mark on the original certificate doesn't show up as it did in Mr. Lee's certificate. This indicates that the watermark was also photoshopped in on Mr. Lee's certificate. (Recipients name has been blacked out on original certificate above per request)

Mr. Lee and others fabricated certificates using my father's name, his stamps and chops to attempt to establish and show a history, a fake history mind you, with my father. The very fact that Mr. Lee's name doesn't show up on my father's list of black belts is enough to disqualify ALL his claims and statements regarding my father and his system as well as ANY person Mr. Lee promoted using my father's name. 


Above are certificates from Gary Lee with my father's forged or photocopied signature on it. The certificate is not and never was my father's. This is one that is obviously very cheaply done off someone's personal computer. They are fake and they do not entitle anyone a rank in my father’s system. 

There should be no misunderstanding here, ranks issued in my father's system from Mr. Lee or Mr. Miskel are indeed fraudulent. There is absolutely no truth to their claims to my father's methods, fighting system or lineage not even REMOTELY. These two "men" sought to take advantage of my father, his family and ultimately their own students. The intention here was to interject themselves into a lineage they had no involvement in and no right to, just so they could swindle more money out of their own students and followers no less. They didn't only victimize my father's widow and care giver and our family, they also victimized their own students by selling rank to them under false pretenses. 

Below are fake certificates given by Mr. Miskel. I feel for those of might have been duped or actually spent money on these certificates from these men. However, these rank certificates are not legitimate rank in my father’s system and are not recognized as anything other than fake rank certificates.
 
 Mr. Lee has made several attempts recently to say that he has removed everything pertaining to my father. However this is not the case. Back in January he was sent a cease and desist along with a list of several links to remove from his various social media accounts to this day he hasn't removed them. He has tried several times to convince myself and others that he has complied with the Lonewolf family's wishes. But in fact he has done nothing at all. It is my intention to point out the inaccuracies of those making false claims regarding getting rank from my father Sam Lonewolf and protect his system from such individuals.

 
Rank certificates from my father wont be accepted at face value. If someone has a rank certificate but isn't on my father's list of black belts then we will not recognize the certificates of rank. If you did not train personally with my father for any length of time it will not be recognized. The actions of people like Mr. Lee and Mr. Miskel left us no choice but to deal with it in this manner. 

My father spent several years appointing a council and various leadership roles within his system. He had set up who he wanted to carry on his system and how he wanted it to be run. He appointed two councils, a leadership council and a council of elders. All involved were notified by a series of emails that laid out his very wishes. 

My father’s system lies in the hands of one person, Mr. Sixkiller, he is the only one who can promote in my father's system. Sixkiller was the Native American name given to him by my father, he is of course, of Native American descent. My father had come up with the name Sixkiller because the name was also found in Sixkiller’s own family ancestry. He has been given the rank of Red Belt in my father’s system and everything regarding my father's system will be handled by him. He was my father’s longtime black belt and friend. 

This decision was approved by the Lonewolf family and the council who were part of the leadership of First Nations Fighting Arts. My father identified as a Native American and this was done in the manner that my father had laid out and wanted things to be done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The many misrepresentations of Samuel Joseph Lonewolf

SAM LONEWOLF: Setting Matters Straight Part 2